This 14-page bundle is part of Ancient Explorer’s Let’s Explore series. This series aims to introduce children to the principles of Archaeology. Its aim is to introduce children to the techniques and methods archaeologists use to locate and record places.
Let’s Explore the Ancient City of Lakamha includes:
- A brief introduction to the Ancient City of Lakamha (today known as Palenque), with focus on the famous Cross Group Complex.
- Exercises to practise reading geographical plans and archaeological site plans.
- Exercise to practise drawing archaeological places.
- Exercise to practise writing scientific reports, with a focus on animals.
- Links and references to additional educational resources, such as books and online articles.
This bundle is ideal for students in grades 4 to 8.
The resource is a downloadable and compressed PDF file.
Once you have placed your order, there will be a short delay in receiving the file, as your order will be processed manually. If you have any questions regarding our products or services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.