Mama Luna and her daughter, Lucero, animate the world with their heavenly light.
The original artwork is an watercolour painting on 100% cotton paper and has been digitally modified. The artwork was inspired by colonial Andean representations of Mother Moon, also known as Mama Quilla, and her daughter, Venus, the Morning Star.
The phrase ‘Mama Luna Me Ilumina’ literally means ‘Mama Moon illuminates me.’
- Regular fit
- Model shown is 5’8.5″ / 174 cm tall and wearing size Small
- Midweight 4.4 oz. / 150 gsm fabric. Solid colour t-shirts are 100% cotton. Heathered and marled fabrics are 85% cotton/15% polyester.
- Taped shoulder seams, double-needle hems, and self-fabric neck bind for maximum durability
- Printed on ethically sourced, high quality AS Colour tees
- Preshrunk and includes a wash bag to keep your t-shirt looking great
. For more information, please read the product page on Redbubble.
The tee will be produced by Redbubble, and then will be shipped to you directly.